Artists for the Barnes: Bill Ternay
Bill Ternay, versatile and talented long time Barnes Friend, made court sketches at the last hearing of the Barnes case and has since turned them into wonderful pen, ink and water color art. He is offering archival, limited edition signed prints of these works to support our legal defense fund. Here is one example. More to follow.
• William Ternay is a 1964 graduate of the Philadelphia College of Art.
• From 1964, he worked in the art department of KYW-TV 3, as an illustrator, graphics, and set designer, for Eyewitness News and the Mike Douglas Show.
• He is a past President of the Philadelphia Watercolor Society, and from 1990 - '94, Chairman of the Illustration Department at Moore College of Art and Design .
• As a fine artist he has done murals in the city of Philadelphia, many commissioned portraits, and is currently represented by Hardcastles Gallery, in Centerville, DEL.
• The artist's courtroom drawings have appeared nationally on all of the major networks,
Whole Group of Lawers - 13" x 19" - edition of 5 - $280.00 each
Judge-Arlin-Adams-and-Judge - 13" x 19" - edition of 5 - $280.00 each
Judge-Ott-and-Stephen-J - 13" x 19" - edition of 5 - $280.00 each
Back to Home Page